Let’s face it, you have many options when it comes to shopping for CBD products. At first glance, Natural Ways seems to be “just another CBD retailer,” right?
The fact is, Natural Ways has set the bar incredibly high when it comes to helping customers understand what CBD is and how it can help.
We think you will agree that whoever you’re buying your CBD products from should be able to give you answers you can understand and use to make good decisions.
Remember, you’re buying products you’re either going to put in or on your body! Don’t you deserve to know what’s in them, how they were made, and where they were made?
Knowledge is power
If your CBD retailer can’t tell you the difference between a full and a broad-spectrum CBD product, maybe you should look elsewhere. Did you know that this lack of knowledge could cause you to lose your job?
If your CBD retailer can’t tell you how much CBD you’re really getting per piece or per serving, you might want to head for the door, too. This information is helpful for making sure you get the right amount. Too much CBD or too little can make a big difference. When it comes to CBD, what works for one person may not work for another, but if you don’t know how to read the labels or do the math, how can you know you’re getting what you need?
There are several ways to deliver CBD to the body. Do you want to vape your CBD? Take it as a tincture? Eat a CBD gummy? What’s the difference between these and how do they affect your personal CBD experience?
Your CBD retailer should be able to clearly explain the differences between various CBD delivery methods. If they can’t or won’t, move on!
Natural Ways employees are required to undergo continuous training and education. We don’t focus on just new products we bring in, either. We regularly provide our staff with educational materials, articles, videos, and even opportunities to learn while they’re on the clock.
Education never stops at Natural Ways because the science of cannabis and cannabinoids, public policy, and the laws that address it are cannabis are constantly evolving.
If you’ve been reading our ‘blog, or if you’ve been in one of our stores, you know Natural Ways is extremely proud of its commitment to transparency and customer education.
Our customers tell us they learn more from Natural Ways than from any other CBD retailer they’ve visited.
In fact, it’s what keeps them coming back AND it’s what makes them feel good about recommending Natural Ways to their friends and family
We don’t need to buy approval
If you have shopped for CBD products elsewhere, you may have seen something about an organization called the U.S. Hemp Authority and felt reassured that some sort of official agency is dedicated to ensuring the quality of your purchase.
Some companies even boast about how their products are guaranteed to be pure and potent because the U.S. Hemp Authority says so, and they use the USHA seal in their marketing campaigns.
Natural Ways doesn’t carry the U.S. Hemp Authority Seal because it doesn’t mean anything. Here’s why:
- A business must pay thousands of dollars every year to use the USHA seal, and it does not guarantee the quality or efficacy of any CBD product you buy! It’s essentially “pay to play” and we think our customers deserve true product integrity, not just a bought credential.
- The USHA program is not unanimously accepted or endorsed by members of the hemp industry.
- The cost of the program is prohibitive for small manufacturers and retailers like Natural Ways. It adds even more regulation to regulations already in place by the FDA and USDA, and the cost to procure the certification is passed along to consumers.
- USHA labeling requirements do not mandate information about where the CBD hemp in your product came from. We think our customers prefer U.S.-grown hemp to anything cultivated and shipped from overseas. We sure do!
- USHA labeling does not require a designation for synthetically derived CBD. We think any CBD hemp certification program should stipulate that the best CBD comes from actual plants. All products carried in Natural Ways stores contain CBD extracted from hemp plants only.
- The U.S. Hemp Authority is not a governmental regulatory body. It was established by a small handful of corporate interests in the hemp industry who all paid to join.
- We don’t need the USHA to police us, we already do that ourselves. Natural Ways CBD requires lab reports from the vendors we use to make sure their products meet our own high standards and comply with state and federal regulations. We also spot check batches of product, paying for our own 3rd party testing to ensure the integrity of everything we carry.
Natural Ways strives to cultivate your trust and continued patronage – not because we have paid for a symbol to appear on a bottle or jar, but because our products are clearly labeled, regularly tested, and produced using best practices.
Visit our newly redesigned online store to learn more about what we carry. While you’re there, check out our great selection of health and beauty products, great-tasting gummies and high-potency tinctures, and our growing line of quality Delta-8 goodies.